Exhibit at Our Virtual Expos!

0

Generate Leads, Develop New Connections, Make Sales!

Have you ever considered exhibiting and showcasing your business?
If you supply products and services to small/medium businesses, you should be exhibiting virtually at The Great British Expo.
Did you know that during COVID, virtual exhibitions have generated more sales leads than any other sales tool?
Here at Great British Expos, we know that it is more important than ever for SMEs to network, connect and do business with one another. Due to demand and request,and we are pleased to announce that we will be running a series of regional virtual expos across the UK.
Given that times are tough, our virtual exhibitions work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. Only at a virtual exhibition can you generate direct sales, build your prospect databases and maintaining relationships with your existing customers.
From our trial virtual exhibitions we ran in the summer, we know that exhibiting virtually during the COVID crisis is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities for businesses
DATES FOR VIRTUAL EXPOS:
  • The Thames Valley Expo (Reading) on 26th November 2020
  • The South West Expo (Swindon) on 3rd December 2020
  • The Midlands Expo (Birmingham) on 15th December 2020
  • The North West Expo (Manchester) on 26th January 2021
  • The South West Expo (Bristol) on 18th February 2021
  • The Thames Valley Expo (Ascot) on 30th March 2021
For more information on exhibitor you can either call 0843 289 4634 or email:
Exhibit with us and you will discover that having a presence at this year’s virtual The Great British Expo’s will give you new exposure to an audience of over 120,000 companies!
Based upon this year’s attendance we expect the profile of the delegates attending our events are 70% are from established SME’s with a minimum trading of 5yrs and turnover of £3 Million upwards. The other 30% is made up of large corporates, new-start-ups and micro businesses. We only ever invite senior decision makers!
By exhibiting at the Great British Expos nationally you are guaranteed to attract a bespoke pipeline of 7,500 profiles from right across the UK. There is no other event provider in the UK that can enable you to engage with SME’s across all the major regions of the UK.
Regardless of what stage you are in your business journey, there is something for everyone at this year’s expo. At our recent virtual exhibition, a visitor attended, networked and made a significant connection which resulted in a £98,000 of new business.
Share.

Comments are closed.