The Southwest Expo opens its doors tomorrow morning 26th April @ The Bristol Pavilion, Cricket Ground, Bristol (10am / 3pm).
The one-day event has received high numbers of pre-registrations from people and businesses keen to attend and many of the workshops are close to full capacity.
The Great British Expos returns to Bristol after a two-year break due to Covid restrictions. This business expo is aimed at SME companies and is designed to help them adapt, diversify, and grow during this difficult economic period. The GBExpo team has assembled the most comprehensive agenda of workshops and speeches on subjects related to SMEs.
What to expect?
- Free keynote speakers.
- Participate in free workshop seminars.
- Money guidance (how to raise finance and funding for your business)
- Discover the power of Social Media for Business in our masterclasses
- Reduce your expenditure – learn about grants for which you may be eligible
- Hear how successful UK Entrepreneurs grew their businesses!
Book your tickets for this expo today. It REALLY could define your business’ future and prepare you for 2022!
Tickets for the Expo can be booked in advance using the link below: